Reassurance Scan Details
Our Reassurance Scan offers pregnancy assurance to mums from as little as 6 weeks (based on your LMP). Each of our pregnancy scans come complete with a medical report. Our expertly trained sonographers and clinic team will provide you with the best possible reassurance at any stage between 12 – 15+6 weeks pregnant.
- This baby scan is available from 12 weeks – 15 and 6 days of pregnancy.
- If you feel weekly scans will offer more reassurance during the early weeks of pregnancy then these can be arranged in addition to this package.
- The primary purpose of this scan is to provide extra reassurance between your antenatal appointments.
- The scans will last about 10 minutes and a 2D scan picture will be given to you to take home and keep.
- All baby scans are performed by a qualified diagnostic Sonographer.
- Please arrive for your appointment with a full bladder. As this scan is post 10 weeks you will unlikely be offered an internal (vaginal) scan due to the size of baby.
- If you are unsure of your LMP, you may be asked to provide the date of your first positive pregnancy test to ensure accuracy of dates when booking your appointment.
- This scan is available to women over 18 years of age or to women of 16 and 17 years who attend with a responsible adult.