Endometrial Thickness Scan
Our Endometrial thickness scan looks at the lining of the womb and suitability for implantation. This scan is designed for those undergoing fertility treatment.
- We will always do our best to accomodate the date and time given by your treatment provider.
- Please note this scan is not suitable for post menopausal ladies.
- It is important to understand this scan does not include cancer screening. If you are already under the care of your local hospital we advise all scans are conducted by your healthcare provider.
- All women's health scans are performed by a qualified diagnostic Sonographer.
- Please note all women's health scans will be completed transvaginally.
- This scan is available to women over 18 years of age or to women of 16 and 17 years who attend with a responsible adult.
- Please note, this is not a pregnancy scan and you will be asked to attend an early pregnancy scan if you have received a positive pregnancy test result.