Our women's health; fertility scan is a detailed pelvic examination designed for those who may be struggling to conceive or about to start their fertility journey. This scan can be booked at different points during your cycle and you may choose to attend up to three times during your menstrual cycle. The timings of your scans will be determined by your own personal cycle so please speak to your local clinic for more details about when you should be booking.
- If you feel you would benefit from more frequent scans please speak with your local clinic
- Please note this scan is not suitable for post menopausal ladies.
- It is important to understand this scan does not include cancer screening. If you are already under the care of your local hospital we advise all scans are conducted by your healthcare provider.
- All women's health scans are performed by a qualified diagnostic Sonographer.
- Please note all women's health scans will be completed transvaginally.
- Depending on your reason for booking you may be asked to attend at a certain point during your cycle.
- This scan is available to women over 18 years of age or to women of 16 and 17 years who attend with a responsible adult.
- Please note, this is not a pregnancy scan and you will be asked to attend an early pregnancy scan if you have received a positive pregnancy test result.